Friday, September 19, 2008

Mayavi2-3.x screencast

Here is a screencast (16 Mb Ogg Theora) of some of the new Mayavi2 features in the 3.x series.

http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/~prabhu/tmp/videos/mayavi2-3-screencast.avi


Its an ogg theora video. This is my first screencast so its going to be a little rough. There is too much noise in the sound recording and I'll try and fix that next time. BTW, I used the excellent istanbul for the video recording. I recorded the sound track separately and mixed the two with a gst script I got from here.

I was unable to upload this video on this blog because the IITB network at this time is unbelievably slow. If you know of another place I should consider uploading the video or would like to host the video elsewhere please let me know. Feel free to download it and host it elsewhere.

No comments: